Monday 5 December 2016

Animal Tales 2nd Birthday Compilation


My little linky #AnimalTales is 2 years old!  It may not be up there with the huge linkies getting loads of people linking up every week but I still find our little animal community it great fun.  I have met some wonderful people through it (at least one in real life too!) as well as got to know your pets and I have read some fabulous blog posts.  Thank you everyone who has linked up over the 2 years and made the Animal Tales the best linky ... IMHO.

So to celebrate here is a random selection of posts from the 2 years.  I am sorry if one of your posts is not there and had I been able I would have included one from all of you.  Mind you I do have a small grumble .... there are not enough HIPPOS in Animal Tales.  I need hippos posts in 2017 please!!!


10 random posts from 2 years of Animal Tales


Wild boar problems for Phoebe at Lou Messugo in Provence, France

Wild boar



A white wild deer from Kriss at Wild About Here

white wild deer

A kookaburra from Purfylle



Bentley's view of a new puppy from Our French Oasis

A dog's tale

The beautiful Stella from Lisa's Life

Labrador

Feeding the birds (and squirrels) from Nine to Three Thirty

Robin on a bird feeder

Mandarin duck from The Early Birder

Mandarin duck

Rhino de-horning from Chicken Ruby

De-horned rhino

The art of shearing from Coombe Mill

Shearing Jacob sheep

7 signs your cat is plotting your demise from PlutoniumSox

Silver tabby cat

I hope you enjoyed that little compilation and I look forward to seeing what animals you link up over the coming year.  This weeks #AnimalTales linky can be found here.  See you there!




12 comments :

  1. A lovely idea for celebrating 2 years of the linky - where has that time gone? thrilled to spot one of my posts featured too, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe it's 2 years. It's certainly got me writing about my cats regularly and I'm very grateful for that prompt.Thank you for featuring one of my posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! This is such a fun link up. I'll get back to it properly in 2017!
    Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I enjoy it to and looking forward to seeing more of your posts in 2017.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for featuring one of my posts, even though I'm not a very regular linker! Whenever I have an animal tale I'm here though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were one of the very first to link up though and have written a great range of posts in between so thank you ... even if you are not there with every #AnimalTales!

      Delete
  5. What a lovely selection, Happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done on making it 2 years, i didn't even get two weeks with my linky and gave up, not enough time to keep plugging it. There will be hippo posts from me this year as i will be visiting south africa again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linkies certainly do take time to run and I am sure I could do more for #AnimalTales if I had the time. It is why I am only doing #GoingGreenLInky once a month.

      Hippos - excellent. Looking forward to them!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.