Wednesday 1 February 2017

Going Green #3 - Feb 2017


Welcome to the third Going Green linky.  This is the place to promote all your green, sustainable, environmental, seasonal, local, organic, fair trade, ethical etc posts ... basically any post that helps or inspires readers to preserve and improve our beautiful world.  If you are not sure what posts would be good or need some ideas have a look here where you'll find al the details about the linky >>> Going Green Linky.

I cannot believe we are already in February - I do hope all your Green Resolutions are going well.  I fear I need to revisit some of mine and give them a bit of a kick start.  I might therefore give myself time to action a few more and feed back in a month.  One of mine was to building the Going Green Linky, so I now leaving that in your capable hands! You can link up to 3 posts per person.



My pick from Jan 2017


I loved all the posts that linked up last time so choosing a favourite was really hard as I wanted to pick you all.  Forced to choose though, I loved the pallet that becomes a child's toolbox from Pursue Your Project, the slowest of felting projects to make some slippers from A Time to Craft and how going green can also save you lots of money from Made Right (Here).  Do head over and have a read if you missed any of them.



Before you link up may I just remind you of 2 of the "rules":

  • Please can you include my badge (preferably) or a link back to A Green and Rosie Life.
  • This is a blog link so in order for us all to benefit please comment on at least two other blogs in the link up, ideally including the one in front of you and my host post.

If you share your posts using the hashtag #GoingGreenLinky and I will RT you etc.

Need to find me on Social Media?  Here you go ...

Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Google + | Instagram (coming soon)

Thanks for visiting and I look forward to reading all your linked up green posts.
A Green and Rosie Life





2 comments :

  1. Thanks for sharing our pallet toolbox Rosie! I think we have some more pallet projects coming up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent - please do share them when they are done!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.